Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012

I am feeling like 2012 has already started out with alot of optimism in the Real Estate Market!
Interest rates have dropped and are once again making history with all time lows.  Forecasts all seem to point in the same direction with most agreeing rates will stay at these all time lows through 2012 and likely into 2013. 
Our Royal Lepage Advance office 2011 statistics are in and we came out on top again with 47% of the sales, the remaining 5 offices in the area sharing the other 53% of sales.  I am very fortunate to work with the people I do, we all work very much as a team and and we offer uncomparable marketing and cooperation of the homes we list for sale. 
In 2012 I am fully available to help you with buying or selling your home.  Don't forget if you know of someone in need of a Realtor I will take great care of your friends and family and make sure you are rewarded for the thought!
I want to wish you all a very exciting and fun filled 2012! 
Here is a quote I love to leave you with   "Don't Look Back, You Are Not Going That Way" - unknown

No comments: